Do you prefer the rugged image of an SUV? Maybe you rewarded yourself with a convertible or luxury sedan for weekend cruising? Either way, we have the right coverage options for you! Whatever you drive, you need insurance coverage to protect you and your vehicle. Get a quote from us today!

Auto coverage is necessary for all vehicles on the road. You may cause a minor collision in rush hour traffic after being blinded by the sun or a blow out makes you lose control and crash into a tree. Not to mention when mother nature gets crazy and hail breaks your windshield and leaves major dents all over the body of your vehicle. Whether you need just liability or something more extensive, D. King has you and your vehicle covered.

The short answer is yes. All but one state requires that you have insurance in order to operate a vehicle. Should you get pulled over or into an accident, not only will you leave with a ticket for failure to maintain insurance, you could have some hefty fines or costs related to the accident on top of the accident itself. You even risk losing your driver’s license.
Your vehicle will likely be covered under the “permissive use” provisions of your auto insurance policy. This allows you to allow relatives and friends to occasionally drive your vehicle while being covered under your policy. To be covered, however, they must have a valid drivers license.
This not only depends on your state requirements, but also depends on your own driving history and what you feel comfortable with. It’s important that you talk with your trusted insurance agent to come up with a plan on what makes sense, and they can also help you to make sure that you’re in compliance with state requirements.
If you have a history of accidents, you may want more coverage. Also, if you have a newer vehicle, you’re likely to want comprehensive insurance that will not only cover your medical costs, but also the full cost of the vehicle so you can pay it off and get a new one. On the other hand, if you have an older vehicle not worth much, you might just want liability and enough to cover medical costs rather than the vehicle value.
Both Lyft and Uber offer coverage while a passenger is in the vehicle but not when traveling to or from a pickup. You should contact your car insurance company and ask them about adding a commercial rider to your personal auto policy to be fully covered.
However, most child coverages aren’t large enough to begin with (maximum benefit is typical $25,000), and they aren’t supporting a family financially, so none depends on them. Besides, cases for a child’s death are very slim, statistically, and although it may be the most tragic experience, life insurance won’t really help.

Get Auto Insurance

We Provide More Insurance


Protect your family's future.


Have security knowing your home and family are protected in an unfortunate event.


We offer cargo, auto liability, and non-truckers liability for 18-wheelers and box trucks, singles and fleets.