Whether you live in the ideal beginning home, a custom-built dream home, or anywhere in the between, one thing is certain: you want to safeguard the life you’ve established there. Your house is a significant investment, but it’s also where you raise a family and make lifelong memories.
From homeowner’s insurance to renter’s insurance, D. King Agency has plenty of options when it comes to giving you peace of mind about your living space. Tornadoes, fires, and other natural disasters can leave you feeling helpless. Get extensive coverage that will take care of you as you piece together your next steps. From break-ins to visitors having an accident on your property, we’ve got your back.
- the actual structure of your home and anything attached, like your garage
- other structures on your property
- personal possessions inside the home such as furniture, appliances and clothing
- personal liability claims like bodily injury or personal property damage sustained by someone while at your home
- the type of home you live in
- the value of your home
- the value of your other assets
- whether or not you have a mortgage on your property
- the cost to rebuild should you ever suffer a covered loss
- Security systems
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler systems
- Deadbolt locks